(14 x 2.5g packets)
Importance of Omega-3s for Children
Research has established that omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for healthy brain development in children and also supports concentration, behaviour, heart and vascular systems, vision and overall health, so important primarily in those school-going years. Fish is the prime source of omega-3’s but studies show that kids do not eat enough fish! A good supplement is a great place to start along with a healthy diet.
NEW! BiOmegaTM Jr. is specifically formulated for children, with their specific needs in mind to support their everyday health, growth and development.
New! BiOmegaTM Jr.
- Delivers an optimal range of Omega-3 fatty acids - 230 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) + 350 mg EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) in every serve
- DHA and EPA are believed to play important roles in brain function
- Omega-3 fatty acids are necessary for the normal function of healthy cells making them vital for ongoing healthy growth and development
- Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for healthy eyes
- Contains natural sweetening with Stevia
- Delicious creamy orange flavour
- Available in convenient single-serve packets
Give your children the best start and get them to try BiOmega Jr. today. They will love the fun of having their own tasty treat, and squeezing the creamy orange gel out of the packet. You will love the convenience of single-serve packs, easy to take with you even when on the go.
Available now! Add to your Autoship today!
Using BiOmega Jr.
Recommended Use: Ages 4-12 yrs - take one (2.5 g) packet every other day, with or without food.